Monday 12 September 2011

New Business Cards


These are some new business cards that I made today. My aunty who runs her own gorgeous vintage shop Indigo Moon suggested I make individual handmade business cards as they're cheaper to do than having a load printed, and they're a nice touch and make them a little bit more special.

I had fun making them they were so quick and easy to do and they look so pretty :)
The Porcelain Doll is about pretty handmade pieces and I wanted the individual business cards to reflect that even though they are all different. I used scraps from the floral fabric that I use to make my jewellery and used butterflies and flowers as a rough theme.


I made eight altogether I might make some more tomorrow





Although I'm no where near that stage yet they would be nice to hand out at craft fairs if I had a stall.
They hold regular fairs where my aunty lives in the Summer and at Christmas so maybe thats something to work towards :)

love and kisses

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment